Thinking of You In Color — PP132

Ann has a color challenge for us this week at the Paper Players, and it features three of the newest In Colors.  I’ll confess that I kinda struggled with this color combo a bit.  I couldn’t decide which direction to take.  I thought the first two would be good for a more masculine card, but then what to do with the  pink?  So in the end, I kinda compromised.

Thinking of You In Color -- PP132

I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week.  I love seeing how you interpret the challenge.  Here is some inspiration from the other designers:

Enjoy your Sunday!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Just Thinking
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals, Comfort Cafe, In Color dsp stack
Embellishments:  3/16″ Corner punch, Window Frames Collection framelits, Finishing Touches edgelits, In Color Dahlias, Primrose Petals 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon

About these ads
This entry was posted in Just Thinking, The Paper Players. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Thinking of You In Color — PP132

1. Kathi Crouse says:

Amy, you really rocked this color challenge! Love how you used all the colors on the stamp, very striking! And what a great layout! A really great card!

2. sandym says:

Super pretty card, Amy. Love the layout and that great “thinking of you stamp”. I really need to put that on my next order.

3. I love what you came up with. That’s a great color combo!

4. Nance Leedy says:

Love howyou’ve incorporated all three colors on the stamped image–it looks fabulous! Great layout and your bows are always fantastic! Way to rock the colors!

5. LeAnne says:

This is just gorgeous! The colors are not too strong and that layout is fabulous!

6. Ann Schach says:

Fabulous, Amy! What a great layout! I love what you did with the challenge colors!

7. jaydeestamping says:

Amy, I love the clean spaces behind your focal elements. The bow is perfect and the rounded corners work so well with the label die. Gorgeous card
    jaydee