I Know It’s Way Too Early for This, But…

I know it’s way too early for Christmas cards, but I’ve had these Christmas papers, stamps and dies staring at me for a few weeks now since we pre-ordered from the Holiday catalog.  And when I saw the sketch over at the Freshly Made Sketches site and the banner challenge at The Paper Players site, I just instantly knew what I wanted to do with it.  And that so rarely happens to me.

So you see, I couldn’t help but make a Christmas card today.

I covered the snowflake with Dazzling Diamonds glitter and the Very Vanilla looking card stock is actually the Shimmery White card stock — I just can’t get it to shimmer for the camera.

This was a fun sketch and it was fun to make a square card again.  I don’t make many of them.

Enjoy your Wednesday!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Border Banter
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Shimmery White, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla (snow flake), Be of Good Cheer dsp
Embellishments:  Snow Flurry Bigz die, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Large Pearl Basics Jewels

About these ads
This entry was posted in Border Banter, Christmas, Snow Flurry Bigz Die. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to I Know It’s Way Too Early for This, But…

1. Linda Tolson says:

I love it Amy! You know I’ll be making some of these!!!

2. So pretty!! Thanks for helping me plan one of my cards for next month’s Christmas card club! :)

3. Lori says:

Love this one!! So pretty!

4. Gail Gross says:

LOVE the snowflake on top of the banners. TFS
    Gail

5. Mindy Backes says:

This is wonderful! I love the use of the sketch!

6. Linda Suarez says:

Hi Amy! I love, love your card! What a beautiful Christmas card! I love the sparkly snowflake with the pearl! And the DSP is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

7. Jen Brum says:

What a stunning card Amy! I love that snowflake and the colours you’ve chosen. Looks like the perfect Christmas card!

8. Nance Leedy says:

Happy sigh…I think I love everything you make, Amy! This is gorgeous. Perfect use of the sketch, the papers and that die {swoon}. So glad you played along with us at The Paper Players!

9. Helen H says:

Wow Amy! This is a gorgeous combination of the two challenges. The layered DSP banners & the sparkly snowflake complement each other beautifully. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week. :)

10. tkfite says:

First of all, it’s never to early for Christmas!! :-) and, I LOVE your card! Those snowflakes are so pretty!!

11. Ann Schach says:

Absolutely perfect, Amy! I love the shimmery snowflake. When I grow up, I wanna design cards like you! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

12. Mikel Adkins says:

Hi Amy! I love your card! I love snowflakes! I’m following you now, I like your blog!

13. Lesley says:

Absolutely stunning work Amy!! I love it! TFS!

14. What a fantastic use of the sketch! That snowflake is such a wow and I’m sure the sparkle is person is even more amazing (I can never get shimmery white to photograph either). So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

15. Tui Nathan says:

Oh my, this is just gorgeous …. am loving that snowflake die and pretty Christmas papers … wow, just lovely!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

16. SO pretty, Amy! I love the shimmery snowflake and the mix of festive patterns. Those bitty sentiments are adorable, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

17. Congratulations, Amy, you were chosen as a Perfect Princess over at Freshly Made Sketches this week! We love this card! Thanks again for joining us!