It’s time for a new sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, and this week our favorite French paper crafter, Cecile Ribon, is our hostess. She has a fun sketch for us. Take a peek:
I’m trying to use some of my favorite retiring stamp sets this month before they are gone forever. I love the Falling Flowers set and coordinating dies and thought they would work perfectly with the sketch.
I started this card by cutting three little pennants from Nature’s Poem dsp. I then stamped the stem and leaves with Mossy Meadow ink and the flower in Calypso Coral ink. I used markers to color them.
The sentiment was cut from Mossy Meadow card stock using the Well Written Framelits dies. The “with” is from a random stamp set I found. Why the Well Said stamp set doesn’t include that word is beyond me. I added some Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots as embellishments and called it a day.
We hope you’ll join us and create your own card using the sketch! We love to see what you make as we browse the gallery each week. Meanwhile, be sure to stop by the Freshly Made Sketches site to see what the design team has whipped up for your inspiration.
Enjoy your Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by!
- Falling Flowers Wood-Mount Stamp Set  $28.00
- Falling Flowers Clear-Mount Stamp Set  $20.00
- May Flowers Framelits Dies  $31.00
- Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots  $7.00
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper  $11.00
- Mossy Meadow 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.50
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock  $7.75
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50